Discussions under Localization Forum

Menu

first post: AntonyRus wrote: Hello! I'll trying to find some menu settings: in current configura...

Parser Error Message: Root element is missing.

first post: rahimhazizi wrote: Dear All, I got the error message as below. Please HELP me. Config...

Is there a new version coming???

first post: mkamoski wrote: Dear Mwpsk Developers -- As of today, the most-recent version was ...

latest post: infinity36 wrote: HI, are there new news about it ? Regards.

Localizing the menu

first post: cr1t_35133633 wrote: I've been battling for a while how to localize the menu for my sit...

Parser Error - help .. any ideas ?

first post: adrianRJ wrote: Hello all.. Help please ! I've managed to find an old server to...

latest post: UptownGirl27 wrote: Hi mparian, Were you ever able to figure out the problem? Thanks

How to add 'User Registration'?

first post: Panzergranada wrote: Hey hello.. im new here hehe....i have a problem , i cant download ...

latest post: panzergranada wrote: i solved the problem i forgot changue the value on .config file jej...

Search in menu

first post: Wiper wrote: Hi How can I get the Search link in the Navigation Menu ? Updat...

latest post: Zamma wrote: Hi,Wondering the same thing, could you let me know how you did it p...

Right sidebar

first post: Wiper wrote: Hi I'm adjusting the roundedblack theme.... I'd like to make it so ...

ID variable

first post: Wiper wrote: on the contact form I would like to capture one variable in a field...

latest post: SpiderMaster wrote: Hi Wiper, Was just thinking if you do not need to display this valu...

Release 1.3.1 Differences

first post: lockh wrote: Are there any differences between 1.3.1 and 1.3.0 apart from the fi...

latest post: SpiderMaster wrote: Long Answer:You can do a source control compare, it only takes a fe...