Wanted: MWPSK Contrib Admins

Topics: Developer Forum, Localization Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Exciting things are happening right now!

First we started working on the next version of MWPSK with some really exciting new features. (I will tell you more soon.)
Secondly I started preparing the MWPSK Contrib project. And since that will be a community driven project I'm now searching for volunteers who want to be part of the admin team that controls the project...
Just answer in this discussion thread if you want to be in that team and I add you :-)

Cheers,
Dirk
Apr 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM
I'm interested. Where can we find more info on this?
Apr 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Yeah me too, I'm good to try, I don't have much ability, but can test stuff and give opinions :-) Put Tailwag down, I can always drop out if you need really clever people ;-(

Regards
Ron
Apr 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Edited Apr 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
I'am very exiting about the MWPSK project, and used it for a couple of websites.

Looking forward to new controls, features etc.
And would like to help, and to be part of the admin team.

cheers.

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:54 AM
I have 5 sites up and running using MWPSK so I am very interested in the new features you are developing.  I have been doing customer acceptance testing on software for more than 15 years with the company I work for so if I can help with testing let me know.
Apr 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM
More than happy to help.

Jim.
Apr 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM
I'm happy to help.

Paul
Apr 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Hi dirkp. I v'e developed about 200  websites with the a basic engine of MWPSK, and I still will continue support this team and creating new websites as long as I can. 
My new (beta)version is released at mwpsk.enterprisesoft.se that really tells about my skills and how to do it, and also know what to do and how to do it. 
Really dedicated and a lot of new ideas makes me the one this team. Please send me a note about what your reqirements are.

Apr 30, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Please count me in. I can help with localization, theme design, debugging, usercontrols, easycontrols.........

Very good application, use it for the basis of all my clients........

Thank You,
TJ Havens
May 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Wow, Richard 200 websites ?! ..just joined your site

I am only up to about 40-50 so far :-)

Happy to help.. I am a C# programmer.

Jun 1, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Hello Dirk,

Count me in, I will be happy to be apart of the contrib project :-)

Regards, Regan

Jun 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Hi JoeHendricks. I mean that I stopped count them at 200 :-)

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Hi everyone

The contrib project has now officially started and the source code is ready for your contributions!

Happy contributing!

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Is the Contrib Project still accepting Contributors?

Jul 10, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Hello Folks,

MWPSK is the de facto standard for web content management in my company now!

I am willing to participate in multiple ways.

Please respond and tell me how you would like to proceed.

Scincerely,
Arch Brooks