Changing pages component settings

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Dec 19, 2008 at 1:32 AM
Hi All,

Does anyone happen to know how and were you can change the size of the font for the lists and subpages?  I am using the Blue swirl and am having problems getting the font size and style changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I am reaching the en of my deadline.

Thanks.
May 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Check out the css files inyour theme folder

May 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Edited May 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Whilst yasinb is generally correct, it's worth noting that the SubPages section doesn't expose any useful css hooks.  The section uses a PlaceHolder control, to which it dynamically adds child content, (the sub page list).  PlaceHolder doesn't have a CssClass property, so you'll either need to inject css classes into the individual child html elements via the code, or replace the Placeholder with, for example, a Panel, although this too would require some (minimal) code changes. 

Assuming it won't impact your existing layout too much, you could just place the Placeholder in a parent element, such as a div, to which you could add css hooks. 

Which lists are you having trouble with?

Jim.

Aug 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Edited Aug 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Hi Jim,

I'm working on change the look and feel of the subpages section control. I was trying to understand further what I would need to do in order to make the subpage list look different in the font colors, background and indentation when a page is selected. I know you mentioned this would require minimal code changes. I guess I'm asking I need help going int he right direction to implement this.

I've added a CssClass string in the Subpages.ascx.cs file but have hit a wallw hen it comes to actually getting it to link up with the style sheet with the sub navigation classes.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!