PLS PLS PLS HELP!!!thank you

Topics: Developer Forum, Localization Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Sep 11, 2008 at 3:46 PM
i am really total begginer and having enough trouble already building a aspx website from scratch and i need to get this done part of this community program......anywaythe thing is i stumbeld upon this MWPSK kit and its like a golden goose to me but the only problem is that i am actually not hosting the server just do modifications to the whole website and then submit the whole which other guy will be doing it so all i need is that how to unlock the code pages because it is only a readonly file hence i cannot edit it and whenever i debug i am seeing the dame page and the instructions says i have to configure the administrator first where to do it i explored everything pls pls help me.....a few basic instructions till the point where i will be able to edit the code and display my own images......thankyou very much
Sep 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Seems like I ran into this. In Windows Explorer, right-click on the folder where you have the site files and select Properties. Uncheck the Read-Only attribute, OK it, then include subfolders/files.

Hope this helps.

John Wm Beckner