RTL Enhancements

Topics: Developer Forum, Localization Forum, Project Management Forum
Jun 18, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Hello,

I am working on a hebrew site, using the starter kit. I did not like how RTL was implemented just for the Arabic theme, as I wanted to be able any theme, and the theme generator (very cool). So I made a couple of real simple code changes to support RTL for any RTL language, for any theme, based on the locale information. I was wondering how I could get that into the product so I am not rev-locked from now on. Its very small modifications (3-4 lines) in two files. I do not have the full setup with SVG to check the files in myself.

Please let me know how I can contribute this change to the product. Also, I have an (almost) complete hebrew resource file.

Thanks.
Coordinator
Jun 20, 2008 at 6:11 AM
Hi,

This sounds like a helpful improvement. Please get in touch with us through the contact form: http://mwpsk.com/contact.aspx.

Thanks a lot

Urs
Aug 25, 2008 at 4:44 PM
Hi Noam,
I saw your message and I was wondering if you could
post the modifications here, or send them to me.

I would really appreciate that

Thanks

Oct 6, 2008 at 8:30 AM
Hi Noamarbel / Ursmueller

Can someone post these changes related to RTL Enhancement here or send it to my email PLEASE.

Thank you.
Oct 6, 2008 at 8:33 AM
I do apologize for the delay. I will post it today or tomorrow by the latest.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:30 AM, dhamen12 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Noamarbel / Ursmueller

Can someone post these changes related to RTL Enhancement here or send it to my email PLEASE.

Thank you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MyWebPagesStarterKit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MyWebPagesStarterKit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--

Noam
Oct 14, 2008 at 3:49 PM
Sorry for the delay. I posted the update as a patch at http://www.codeplex.com/Project/Download/FileDownload.aspx?ProjectName=MyWebPagesStarterKit&DownloadId=46245

ALet me know if it helped you or if you need any assistance.