editing pages

Aug 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Edited Aug 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

When I invoke my page using FTB I get the error below.
Refreshing the page (usually) works.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.LoadResource(Hashtable target, String language, String cacheKey) +333 FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.GetResources() +162 FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.GetString(String name) +17 FreeTextBoxControls.Support.Helper.PopulateDefaultDropDownList(ToolbarDropDownList toolbarDropDownList, FreeTextBox freeTextBox, ResourceManager resourceManager) +5673 FreeTextBoxControls.FreeTextBox.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +463 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +80 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +842

What's missing???

Aug 9, 2010 at 4:48 AM

no one ?

Aug 12, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Wiper wrote:

When I invoke my page using FTB I get the error below.

I do not understand the question .

Please explain in different words what you did and what you wanted to happen.

Do you have other pages that work, and just one that does not work?

Anything especially different about this one?

Aug 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Hi lockh

When I want to edit a HTML section on a page I clik on the Edit Mode button - it then fails the first time (upon loading the editor) - if I click back in the browser (because i get redirected to the genericError.htm) the editor works fine...then I don't have a editor problem until the next time I login...