Export content from MWPSK?

Topics: User Forum
Jul 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Hi, is there any possibility how to export my pages from MWPSK to XML or HTML? I dont use mySQL, my data are stored in .config files thank you! Lac.
Jul 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM

All the page data is stored in files and MWPSK does not require mySQL.

Jul 29, 2010 at 5:23 AM
lacadalet wrote:
Hi, is there any possibility how to export my pages from MWPSK to XML or HTML? I dont use mySQL, my data are stored in .config files thank you! Lac.

Your Data is already stored in XML Format. If you want to export it (as XML) then just copy your files. Renaming the extension from .config to .xml should be sufficient enough. If it is a common feature you need then adding to the Download handler to get the correct files from a query string activated by a custom section control button or in the administration would be a good solution. Dont forget about security. 

If you want to export your data to html, well that is what the Web Site does. It saves user input (data) as XML and Renders it as HTML. Clicking the page in the browser would save you a copy as HTML or again with the above handler option.

Is there something more specific you were looking for? Try the documentation, If your still stuck then I will check back to see if you need more help.