How to parse POST data from another server

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jun 9, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Hi, I want to parse some POST data sended to my server_url. I'm new in ASP.NET and MWPSK... Sorry for this newbie question, BUT how I can deal with it? Should I create new EasyControl, put necessary script into Page_Load method, new control publish on some page and use this page as server_url ? Or just create some script in the root of site? Please, give me advice or link to solution... WBR...
Jun 28, 2010 at 6:22 AM

Because your question is not specific to the MWPSK I doubt anyone else will answer this.

An Easy Control probably wouldn't be suited as this is intended to be used with user interaction (UI User Interface) and is designed to render Html to a client/browser.

Your best bet is to head to the forums on asp.net at http://forums.asp.net and since you want to recieve Data from outside your application I would recommend using a "Web Service" or HttpHandler or even incorporating an HttpModule depending on just what it is you want to achieve.

You can browse Asp.Net and Msdn or even Google these method's as it is well documented with Walk-through's, Videos and even some demo downloads.