Changing Template CSS

Topics: User Forum
Jan 11, 2008 at 4:06 PM
I want to change some of the css layout settings in my template. I'm not a web developer, but I understand some of the basics. Does anyone have documentation on MWPSK which explains how the CSS is used within the layout of the templates? Examples would be changing the width of the navigation dropdown menu (too wide), placing a slogan under the web site title or even changing header image to flash image?

I have been searching the disscussions and issue tracker entries. I have come across some great insite and extensions, but no good details on template modifications. If anyone can share some knowledge in this area, it would be greatly appreciated.
Coordinator
Jan 14, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Hi,

Here you can find a document about 'How to create a new theme for the My Web Pages Starter Kit?'. It explains a lot of details about how to deal with the layout aspects in MWPSK.

Urs
Jan 15, 2008 at 3:23 PM
Thanks ursmueller,

I was able to find where to modify the menu width (in the template.skin file), but I would like to add a slogan underneath the web title. I am new to asp.net development and therefore it would be appreciated if you (anyone) could offer some coding assistance.

mrjazze
Feb 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM
I too need help finding out where to change the image in the header to our company header and not the camera. Anyone?
Feb 22, 2008 at 6:58 AM

mrmeyer4irm wrote:
I too need help finding out where to change the image in the header to our company header and not the camera. Anyone?

In AppThemes/TravelDiary/images/ you will find all images for TravelDiary site.