Link of Confusion

Topics: Developer Forum, Localization Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Dec 17, 2007 at 6:17 PM
Hi im new to mwpsk, and im pretty sure im just over looking it someplace and its getting ready to bite me in the face but im currently having trouble doing links to my pages, i created sub pages to link to, i don't want them to show up on my nav bar but they do.. i just want them to open up to there own page without them being in the nav bar, but the only way i can create a page is creating a new spot in the nav bar for the new page... Anyone able to help?
Dec 17, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Edited Dec 17, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Thanks btw =D
Coordinator
Dec 18, 2007 at 3:08 PM
Hi,

This isn't a feature of the core MWPSK kit. But I think this extension actually enables this feature: http://www.codeplex.com/MyWebPagesStarterKit/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=13162

Dec 20, 2007 at 5:47 PM
Have you tried positioning a page to the right from under the page you want it using the page position control?

SarahFaye24 wrote:
Hi im new to mwpsk, and im pretty sure im just over looking it someplace and its getting ready to bite me in the face but im currently having trouble doing links to my pages, i created sub pages to link to, i don't want them to show up on my nav bar but they do.. i just want them to open up to there own page without them being in the nav bar, but the only way i can create a page is creating a new spot in the nav bar for the new page... Anyone able to help?