This project is read-only.

Server Error in / Application

Topics: Developer Forum
Dec 12, 2007 at 8:50 PM
Just installed and configured yesterday. Everything's been working fine, until now.
For no apparent reason, when I try to move sections:
>Administration>Sections/Page Assignment
I click Home (Homepage)

All I've done was added the RSS Feed Section according to the instructions, and the RSS Feeds are working fine.
Now I just can't move my pages around from Home.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 161: {
Line 162: ISection s = loader.LoadSection(id);
Line 163: lstPageSections.Items.Add(new ListItem(s.GetType().Name, id));
Line 164: }
Line 165:

Source File: c:\NewWeb\MWSK114\Administration\Sections.aspx.cs Line: 163

Stack Trace:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
AdministrationSections.lstSourcePageSelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\NewWeb\MWSK114\Administration\Sections.aspx.cs:163
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +134
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents() +117
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1646

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
Feb 29, 2008 at 11:19 PM
i just noticed this problem as well.