This project is read-only.

"Server Error"There is not enough space on the disk.

Topics: Project Management Forum, User Forum
Oct 28, 2007 at 9:00 PM
After couple of images added to my site , got this message "error there is not enough ......"! Why it is happened. It is enough spaces on the disk. what can I do?
At first I deleted all files on my host and upload the MWSK again. I could add more images at the second setup. But now it is all! Who can help me!
thanks in advance
karsakal
Oct 29, 2007 at 5:02 AM
Do you know what your hosting limits are? Is it a free host or something? It seems like you have very low limits for what your online storage space and that you are quickly running out of room. Perhaps time for a new host or for upgrading your hosting plan?
Oct 29, 2007 at 7:56 AM
thank you for your interest. The Hosting service is a Discountasp.net with 1000 mb storage capacity. .. They support all Starterkits (every where you can see their banners) without problems. I have only %20 of my useable disk storage till now. It is something wrong but wehere! I am a newbie and have not lot of idea ! I will try some new uploadings to another domains and share the information here.
Cheers
karasakal
Oct 29, 2007 at 10:50 PM
Hi again,
I uploaded another MWSK to a different web application folder , it hosts by the same hosting service, with no problem. I could send several large size photos . Now I am trying to open and send galleries as much as possible ...

but on the other side, after several uploadings of different photos to the galleries on the first server, the problem goes on like :

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

Line 161:
Line 162: path = makeFilenameUnique(Server.MapPath(_section.UploadDirectory) + "/" + Path.GetFileName(objUpload.FilePosted.FileName));
Line 163: objUpload.FilePosted.SaveAs(path);
Line 164: row"Filename" = Path.GetFileName(path);
Line 165:

Source File: e:\web\mysiteuser\htdocs\myfolder\SectionControls\Gallery.ascx.cs Line: 163

Why it is happened to a site and not happened to another one with same system spec.....
I already used for both MWSK the VS2008 beta2 and upload them with the same ftp transfer software!
Oct 29, 2007 at 11:47 PM
I am so lazy and unable to think to look my control panel on host!!! The ASP User Quota was not perfect setup by me! It was only pair megabytes only. Now I adjust the quota for the necessary uplodings capacity! (It is very useful tool also against abuse too).. Now this wonderful starter kit is working without any problem....thank you too much to all developers, who spent a lot of time and effort on this project!
cheers
karasakal