Discussions under Project Management Forum

MWPSK upgrade to asp . net 4.0

first post: BVL wrote: Hello everyone, I work for a few years with MWPSK. and I realized ...

latest post: AKoester wrote: My Hoster updated to .net 4.0 and now my MWPSK based websites do no...

Menu

first post: AntonyRus wrote: Hello! I'll trying to find some menu settings: in current configura...

wishlist: GuestBook

first post: MitchCECG wrote: I would like it if administrators could edit or remove entries from...

Is there a new version coming???

first post: mkamoski wrote: Dear Mwpsk Developers -- As of today, the most-recent version was ...

latest post: infinity36 wrote: HI, are there new news about it ? Regards.

Parser Error - help .. any ideas ?

first post: adrianRJ wrote: Hello all.. Help please ! I've managed to find an old server to...

latest post: UptownGirl27 wrote: Hi mparian, Were you ever able to figure out the problem? Thanks

Silverlight only gallery

first post: DaveGreen wrote: Hi guys! How can I modify the gallery section in order to display ...

latest post: jhar wrote: I know it has been a long time but has anyone figured this out? I w...

How to add 'User Registration'?

first post: Panzergranada wrote: Hey hello.. im new here hehe....i have a problem , i cant download ...

latest post: panzergranada wrote: i solved the problem i forgot changue the value on .config file jej...

Search in menu

first post: Wiper wrote: Hi How can I get the Search link in the Navigation Menu ? Updat...

latest post: Zamma wrote: Hi,Wondering the same thing, could you let me know how you did it p...

Video size and gallery sorting

first post: Wiper wrote: Hi Can I upload 20 mb as a video file or do I need do alter the web...

latest post: amolkokane wrote: Hi Wiper,I hv no idea about uploading 20mb file but for gallery sor...

Read-only download package

first post: sbradk wrote: The files in the download package are all marked read-only. That is...