Strange Problem in News section

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jan 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Edited Jan 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM

I have figured out strange problem in the news section. If I create a news article in news section putting pictures and formatting texts using editor the news article is being displayed correctly in user view mode. But when somebody search a key word  by using site search and if a news article found related to the key word and click on the keyword related article to view, the whole style and the look of the article will be broken. Pictures in the news article also disappeared. After that every article in the news section has been broken. Only texts of the article can be seen without any styles and inserted pictures when used to create news article in editor. I don't know how this happens. The news article is displayed correctly until it caught by site search. after that all the styles gone from the article. but XML file in the App_Data is not changed. Why this happens. How to solve this issue? I admire any helpful answer. thanks

I also noticed that a person came with the same problem which never answered. http://mywebpagesstarterkit.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=17129