Multiple menu links to 1 existing web page

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Dec 8, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me.  I am trying to figure out how to have multiple menu items open the same web page (the web page already exists in a nother section of the menu already).   If I go into the administration > pages and navigation and add a new page and define the name and virtual path to be the same as an existing web page so the new menu item links to the existing page from multiple areas with one that already exists I get an message stating "A site with this path alread exists".

What I am trying to do is have basically a link from the menu in one area display the page in the other section so we do not have to maintain the same data in 2 areas.  I.e.  we have a page from the menu that opens up FAQs about professional Practice under the Profesional Practice main menu, We also want to have a menu selection from under the Resouces selection to the same FAQs page that currently exists as a menu item under the Professional Practice.

I am using the Blue Swish Starter pages template (incase thisis needed).

Any suggestions or guidence would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time.