MyWebPagesStarterKit_1.2.1

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Jun 26, 2008 at 9:07 AM
Hi,

I had tested this kit localy and it is work very fine but at the webhotel I get this error message?

Line 52:                     //if nothing was found in the cache, the data must be loaded from the disk
Line 53:                     //load and deserialize the data from the filesystem
Line 54:                     using (FileStream reader = File.Open(_path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite))
Line 55:                     {
Line 56:                         XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(T));

[FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '\\172.21.204.201\webvol2\km\dyna2cxlabdgyz4\demo.xxx.se\public_html\App_Data\Pages\.config'.]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +328
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +1038
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +114
   System.IO.File.Open(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +36
   MyWebPagesStarterKit.Persistable`1.LoadData() in \\172.21.204.201\webvol2\km\dyna2cxlabdgyz4\demo.xxx.se\public_html\App_Code\Persistable.cs:54
   MyWebPagesStarterKit.WebPage..ctor(String id) in \\172.21.204.201\webvol2\km\dyna2cxlabdgyz4\demo.xxx.se\public_html\App_Code\WebPage.cs:31
   Administration_Navigation.showPageDetails(String pageId) in \\172.21.204.201\webvol2\km\dyna2cxlabdgyz4\demo.xxx.se\public_html\Administration\Navigation.aspx.cs:240
   Administration_Navigation.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in \\172.21.204.201\webvol2\km\dyna2cxlabdgyz4\demo.xxx.se\public_html\Administration\Navigation.aspx.cs:55
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +33
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

Whats the problem?

/HH
Jun 26, 2008 at 11:26 PM

I have the same sort of problem. Let me know if there's a solution. I created a blank config file in the required folder, but now I get a different error about the empty element. Maybe there's a missing config file here?

thanks

Jun 27, 2008 at 8:20 AM
Ok, for me the file did creates in the folder but it is still the error message..?

When I klick on "New Page" under Admin the error accour but the file have been created in the folder..?

/HH
Jul 3, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Is it not any more of you having this problem or have a solution or idea of what´s the problem??
I like it a lot and hope to get it working...
/HH
Jul 5, 2008 at 8:04 PM
I'm sorry for asking that question but I don't speak english
What's the webhotel?
Jul 6, 2008 at 8:24 PM
Hello,

It is where the site is Hosted, http://www.loopia.se/ 

It working perfekt on my computer but this error appear after I had put  these files out to this server via FTP...?

/HH
Aug 13, 2008 at 6:53 AM
Edited Aug 13, 2008 at 7:00 AM

Hello again,

Now I had tested this a lot and everything works fine but when i click on "New page" under "Page and navigation" I got the error message...?

If i change "Navigation" of a page and click on save it seems OK but the old name i still there so it is something wrong with the navigation..?

** After restart of the webbserver the new name of the page is shown..? is it a cacheproblem?

Suggestions?

/HH

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I am also same problem, I gave full access to the App_Data folder from CPanel where i hosted my site. Did anybody get the solution?

Nov 24, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Hey guys,

I have the same problem....

What did you do to solve it ? Did you remove the cache feature from the Persistence.cs ?

Thank you for your help.

Fred

Nov 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM

The problem is still there..