Footer Line

Topics: Developer Forum, Localization Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Apr 2, 2008 at 10:32 PM
The CMS Setup feature is real nice, but is there somewhere that I can go and edit the font and style of the footer line as well as add a line so that our copywrite and address is on one line and the phone and fax information is on another.
Apr 3, 2008 at 8:28 AM

mrmeyer4irm wrote:
The CMS Setup feature is real nice, but is there somewhere that I can go and edit the font and style of the footer line as well as add a line so that our copywrite and address is on one line and the phone and fax information is on another.

Edit the skins and cssfile to do this.
Apr 3, 2008 at 4:40 PM
Here's the problem I am having with this, and please forgive me if I am missing the obvious I am still new to all of this. I am using the Travel Diary Theme. I went into the skin for that Theme and went to the following section of the code as this is where I am assuming the changes need to be made, or will point me to were they need to be made,

<cc1:TemplatedContent runat="server" SkinID="Bottom">
<ContentTemplate>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td><div id="footer"><cc1:WebSiteFooter runat="server" ID="WebSiteFooter1" /></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</ContentTemplate>
</cc1:TemplatedContent>

Now my questions are this, first, is there supposed to be another skin called "bottom", because if there is I cant find it anywhere in this tool kit. Second, when I go to the css file called page layout I see the following for the footer:

div#footer
{
width: 500px;
height: 26px;
padding-left: 36px;
padding-right: 21px;
padding-top: 7px;
font-size: 10px;
color: #3891C8;
}

When I changed the font size it had no effect on the font in the actual page, and finally what or where is the following and is there something I am supposed to do with it:

<cc1:WebSiteFooter runat="server" ID="WebSiteFooter1" />

Anyhow, again sorry if this is basic stuff I should know but thanks in advance if you can give me any help.
Apr 3, 2008 at 6:15 PM
Hello again
I tested to edit the font size and I got a bigger font. Are you sure its just not the cache.

If you want text on separate lines, just add a <br/> in the footer line text.