New Page Error

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Dec 20, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error when I click the new page button.  If I hit the back button on my browser it shows the new page in the list but I always get this when I try to create a new page.  What else makes this weird is that it only happens on this site and I use MWPSK on several sites.  this is the only one with this problem.

Could not find file 'D:\Hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Data\Pages\.config'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Data\Pages\.config'.

Source Error:

Line 52:                     //if nothing was found in the cache, the data must be loaded from the disk
Line 53:                     //load and deserialize the data from the filesystem
Line 54:                     using (FileStream reader = File.Open(_path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite))
Line 55:                     {
Line 56:                         XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(T));

Source File: d:\hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Code\Persistable.cs    Line: 54

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Data\Pages\.config'.]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +305
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +1162
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +66
   System.IO.File.Open(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +36
   MyWebPagesStarterKit.Persistable`1.LoadData() in d:\hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Code\Persistable.cs:54
   MyWebPagesStarterKit.WebPage..ctor(String id) in d:\hosting\5412965\html\afasports\App_Code\WebPage.cs:31
   Administration_Navigation.showPageDetails(String pageId) in d:\hosting\5412965\html\afasports\Administration\Navigation.aspx.cs:267
   Administration_Navigation.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\hosting\5412965\html\afasports\Administration\Navigation.aspx.cs:56
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627