This project is read-only.

User Roles

Dec 24, 2007 at 6:49 AM
Hi i used the same page called users in the admin side and did some modifications to it and name it registers. So now the user can register instead of admin doing it. When the user reigsters, he by default is a member. I want something like once he registers, his account is disabled

Now if you go to the admin side user mangagement, you have a checkbox called approve next to is administrator. Oncliking this and choosing save the user can sign in.
So in future to ban a user this can be done.

Also i like to have the title user in the datagrid which shows all the users in usermanagment
Dec 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM

sheldondsouza wrote:
Hi i used the same page called users in the admin side and did some modifications to it and name it registers. So now the user can register instead of admin doing it. When the user reigsters, he by default is a member. I want something like once he registers, his account is disabled

Now if you go to the admin side user mangagement, you have a checkbox called approve next to is administrator. Oncliking this and choosing save the user can sign in.
So in future to ban a user this can be done.

Also i like to have the title user in the datagrid which shows all the users in usermanagment (solved)

Edited Dec 24, 2007 at 7:52 AM
:
Edited Dec 24, 2007 at 8:03 AM
;
Dec 24, 2007 at 7:49 AM
Edited Dec 24, 2007 at 7:54 AM
=